Friday, March 31, 2006

Spring Cleaning: Stuff from the Bloglines Folders

Well, it's another rainy day here in San Francisco. Officially, I'm doing a two-day race this weekend, but I'm feeling a little less than motivated. I've been a little behind in my blog-consumption, and my BlogLines folders have long ago reached their 200 message limit. So, let's do some Spring Cleaning. Here are the best of the headlines:

Airline Loyalty Programs don't Pay.
A good Consumerist article on the economic failure of frequent flyer programs. The best point they make is that rewards do not loyalty make. Just be good.

Internet Identity Conference
Doc Searls links to a new conference on identity. Check out the logo. That's inspired.

The Blogging ROI Reality Check...

...is being written by Scott Karp. Check out the thread.

and finally:

Creative Commons Comic Book

Helps explain the fight against copyright!
Save This Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home