Friday, June 02, 2006

WOMMA update


WOMMA (the Word of Mouth Marketing Association) has been going strong all year. I'm lucky enough to be involved in two big things going on over there, and wanted to pass along the info.

Word of Mouth Researh Blog. WOMMA's got a new blog written by a collection of people, including me. Actually, I get a bit dizzy when I see this list of authors. I'm honored to be a member of this group. I'll cross post a little here and there, but mostly, this is going to be a chance for me to talk about some of the research that is going on, and how it is turning WOMM into a true business practice.

WOMBAT conference. Happy to announce that I'm speaking at WOMBAT again this year. I've got an early session, laying out the sort of framework of WOMM. It's a good slot at a great confrerence. I hope to see you all there.

(BTW: I baby-blogged most of this post. Pretty amazing what you can type with a kid in one arm and the other arm in a sling ;-)
Save This Page

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, now that is a neat trick! What happened to your arm?

9:50 AM  
Blogger Gary Stein said...

I crashed my bike...separated it. But it is healing very well.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home