Friday, July 21, 2006

WOM element: The Endorsement

Floyd Landis on yesterday’s ride

“The only chance we had of winning the tour was to go from the beginning. I’m not gonna get six minutes on the last climb. Nobody can - it’s not long enough. So it was a long shot, but I figured we had nothing to lose. I came here to win the tour and it was my only chance. We didn’t have any other options. Somehow or another, word got around the peloton that we were gonna do that and a couple people came and told me it was crazy and I should please don’t do it. Anyway, I told ‘em go drink some Coke ‘cause we’re leaving on the first climb if you wanna come along.

Save This Page

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sure he meant what you think he meant?

11:58 AM  
Blogger Gary Stein said...

hehehe...who knows what he was talking about.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home